Saturday, July 19, 2014

Blazin' Safari



Sometimes when things are most pressing and RL needs uninstalled. I find happiness or at least a little respite in doing something completely unrelated to projects I need to finish, or start. I am sure no one else understands this. *grins*  Being productively distracted helps.  So here are the fruits of my side-tracking.


Since I got up rather early, I took a trip to Collabor88, which is much less laggier in the off hours. This month they are doing a safari theme.  I was not too into it, until I saw the components that compose this outfit, the shirt and shorts from tres Blah.


The hat and hair are from AGRACE and is at The Hair Fair.  I absolutely had to get it since the hat is pretty much the same one I wore all last week at The Oregon Country Fair.  The only difference is that I have a button in the headband that reads, "What happens over the rainbow, stays over the rainbow." *more grinning*


This lovely sim I found by just searching "Africa," The Drakensberg Mountains, it is a lovely nature sim, with horse trails and the like. I will return when I have more time, and a horse to ride. The elephant herd "called" me over the moment I spotted them upon landing of course. Mid-shoot I remembered a very important detail for tonight's show that I had to deal with still.  Good times, distraction complete, now back to a crazy work day in SL.

Shirt - -tres Blah- Khaki Blouse (C88)
Shorts - tres Blah- Khaki Shorts (C88)
Shoes - Pure Poison - Giulia Sandals (C88)
Skin - [HUSH] - Addison
Jewelry - *League* Kandula Necklace and Wanderer bracelets and earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment